September 12, 2010

Bahamas Cruise #1 of 2010

Well, I spent a lot of time yesterday putting together this nice post about our wonderful trip. Well, thanks to "Service Unavailable Error #503", all you will be getting is pictures!! Enjoy!!!

Heather & I shortly after loading the boat

Nothing beats eating breakfast by the sea!

Half Moon Cay~ absolutely beautiful!!!



Our awesome servers dancing for us~ I believe that this was the "Apple Bottom Jeans" getting Low, Low, Low!!! hahahah!

I was welcoming myself to the Bahamas!!
This sign was hanging in the middle of the Nassau downtown area~ right next to the government buildings. Maybe we should hang these in the US to serve as a reminder ;)
The worst margarita I have ever had! But, I finished like a champ ;)



Matt & Chip during Bingo~ actually the night we won!!
Awesome, awesome cake!!!
The main thing Cole & Taylor are looking forward to.


Our ship, Fascination on the right~ and, on the left is Sensation- the ship we will be on in December.
Courthouse in downtown Nassau~ made famous by Anna Nichole Smith of course.
The top of the Queensland Staircase. 65 steps down and beautiful!!!
And, at the bottom!!! Awesome!!

No comments: