September 8, 2008

I Know, I Know, I Know!!!

Yes, I'm aware that I haven't been blogging lately, but I've had a hard past 3 weeks. While we were moving back into the house, Taylor got strep throat, then I got strep throat. Once I got to feeling better, I was able to start unpacking boxes more efficiently....until, I got strep again! Yep, that's right. 2 times in less than 3 weeks. So, I have now been given a shot & put back to bed. Well, I was in bed for a day. I had to go back to mommy duty today, but I'm hanging in there!

So, once I am feeling better, I will try my best to find my camera cord and I will download some of the new pictures that I've taken lately.

Until then........I will get myself better and will begin blogging more often!

Joy

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN!!! I hate you have been so sick, blah! Can't wait to see you at your party. I can bring Xannie, right?