June 30, 2008

I'm Back!!

I know, I know.....I have waited way too long to post. But, things have been pretty darn busy for the Jarrett family!

Work and the kids have really kept me busy. Plus, Matt & I helped with VBS at our church last week- Sunday thru Friday. We had a great group of 22 four year olds- they were great! Taylor & Cole had a great time too. This was Cole's first year of being able to be part of the groups that 'travel' around to different areas, so he really enjoyed that! And, to top it all of- last week, I also had a UTI (yep, another one) :(.

So, for now, we are looking forward to the weekend. I will have the kids on Thursday and Matt will be getting off work early & we are heading to my moms- LooLoo & Paco's as the kids say! We are staying out there all weekend to celebrate the 4th, and Kenley & Wayne's b-day which are both on the 7th- so, we are looking forward to a weekend of fun in the pool!!!

Hope you all have a good 4th and I will post new pics soon!


Joy

No comments: