December 31, 2009

~~SHOPPING DEALS~~

Ok guys~ as promised, I am going to start sharing some of my shopping deals with you. So, now better time to start than NOW!!!!  

KOHL.COM has a lot of awesome deals in their clearance section & you can also get FREE SHIPPING! Yep, you got that right ;) Just type in "NOCHARGE" during checkout.

And, here is a deal that I came across~ I think it is beautiful & an awesome deal. Originally $38.00, now $11.40!! And, free shipping!




There are a lot of good deals on pj's~ separates from $8.00-$10.00. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

As for the women's clothes~ check out the following:

Embroidered Christmas T's~ $8.00


This absolutely adorable dress is only $12.40!!! Now, we all know that I'm a little too fluffy for it, but I have some cousins that would look GREAT in it!!

Guys, there are a lot of deals out there....shop them! Don't waste money. Tomorrow is the start of a new year....shop smart and save. If there is a birthday coming up, think about those people, buy and store the gift until you need it!!!

Until next time~~ have a wonderful, safe & blessed New Years!!!


No comments: