April 30, 2008

5 Things...

Ok, I know Nik is going to do it, so I'm going to go ahead and post it.

5 Things happening in my life 10 years ago:
~six months away from graduating from Winthrop
~I was about 1 month away from starting to date Matt
~loving spending time with my Daddy :) But, I always liked spending time with my Daddy
~going out with my girlfriends ALL THE TIME!
~going to the beach just about every weekend

5 things on my to-do list:
~finish brainstorming my work lists :) change can be good and scary!
~wash my dishes
~give Cole & Taylor a bath
~Cole just informed me that tomorrow we have to make a 'wormery'- where you "gather worms and give them a home in the garden and everyday you pick the worms up, play with them for 3 or 4 minutes and then put them back in the garden"- I love his imagination!!!!
~pick Matt up at the airport Friday night- can't wait for him to get home!

5 snacks I enjoy: I don't snack very much, so this one is hard
~cheese & crackers
~apples
~cheese cake- yum!
~hmmmmm......
~hmmmmm......

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
~have NO debt!!!!
~make sure college is paid for - for Cole, Taylor, Katie, Emily, Bailey, Josh, Logan, Rebeka, & Ashley...probably even others- Hayley & Dori, Donovan, Nathan, Daisy, Colt, Macey, Morgan, Anniston, etc.... - all my little ones that I love!!! But, some of them I don't get to see as much as I would like :(
~Travel all the time to whatever beach I can get to!
~Have family and friends over for cookouts all the time! So much fun!
~Take my entire family (yes, the whole big clan) on a huge family vacation

5 bad habits:
~not making the kids stick to an 8:00 bedtime
~not making my bed
~don't keep up with the laundry like I should
~not washing the dishes every night -it's hard because right now we don't have a dishwasher- can you even imagine that!!!!
~giving Matt sarcastic looks when he says things that I think are CRAZY!

5 places I have lived: (only 2)
~Fort Mill, SC
~Rock Hill, SC
~

5 jobs I've had:
~Realtor
~Accounting/ Office Manager in Charlotte
~Marketing Assistant/ Book Keeper
~Waitress at Outback- that's what got me hooked on the cheese fries!
~Worked part time at the college while I went to school

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You knew I'd make you do it sometime or another!!!!

jennifer j said...

I was a waitress, bartender, manager at Outback -- which one were you at? Small world